Welcome to the Airliner Lounge!
The Airliner Lounge is the B2B web platform of Düsseldorf Airport. It is dedicated to airline network planners with the aim to provide them with a wide range of tools and information on passenger traffic and route development issues at Germany’s "Next Generation Hub™".
The key features are:
- Route network and route potential maps show the actual network and reveal business opportunities to underserved or unserved markets.
- Tailor-made tools designed for airlines help you to calculate the airport charges or to estimate your financial support.
- "DUS Connectivity" supports your airline to enhance your connectivity at Düsseldorf Airport Airport.
- Let's meet and exchange the latest news face to face at international conferences. Please have a look at our activity calendar.
- The "Airliner Lounge Newsletter" informs you regularly on interesting topics concerning the passenger traffic and route development at Germany’s third largest airport.
- Interested in traffic flows from Düsseldorf to final destinations worldwide? Find it out with our new statistics tool!
Not yet a member? Register now and enjoy the benefits offered by the Airliner Lounge.
Your Aviation Marketing Team
From left: Antonio Di Monaco (Manager Airline Marketing / Airliner Lounge), Lutz Honerla (Vice President Marketing & Strategy), Christina Knicker (Manager Airline Marketing), Dirk Jördens (Manager Airline Marketing) and Ulrich Topp (Director Aviation Marketing).