Two rail stations
Please note our detailed information and current changes due to the corona pandemic!
In buses and trains as well as at stops and train stations FFP2 masks are mendatory. This rule also applies to the SkyTrain.
The SkyTrain takes you within seven Minutes from the train station to the terminal bulding.
Train station Düsseldorf Flughafen - Car Park P4/P5 - Terminal A/B - Terminal C
daily from 3:45 a.m. to 0:45 a.m.,
every 3.5 to 7 minutes
Between 1:05 a.m. and 3:25 a.m. the transfer is done by buses.
Bus station in front of the main Arrivals hall
- 721 to/from Tannenhof/Gothaer Weg via Düsseldorf main railway station
- 760 to/from Ratingen and Düsseldorf-Wittlaer-Bockum, Rosspfad
- SB51 to/from Kaarst-Rathaus via Nordfriedhof und Meerbusch
- 896 to/from trade fare centre Düsseldorf (only during fairs)
Special buses drive to events at the trade fair centres in Düsseldorf and Essen.
Bus station at the railway station Düsseldorf Flughafen
- 729 to/from Theodor-Heuss-Brücke (Düsseldorf-Golzheim)
- 759 to/from Ratingen-Ost
- 776 to/from Mercedesstraße (Düsseldorf-Derendorf)
- SB51 to/from Kaarst-Rathaus via Nordfriedhof, Meerbusch